[Seaside] Page not rendered correctly on iOs4.3, ok on iOS5

Lawrence Kellogg mac.hive at me.com
Sun Feb 12 23:28:37 UTC 2012

Hello,
  So, I noticed that one of my Seaside pages is not rendered correctly on
iOS4.3 on the iPhone under Safari. The same page renders correctly
under iOS5 and Safari.

  Also, a long list of checkboxes formats correctly on iOS5 with
three checkboxes to row, but as one checkbox per row on iOS4.3.
To be honest, I never designed this page to be displayed on
Safari on the iPhone but I might as well try to make it work.

  Any ideas? I tried reducing the canvas size a little but that
didn't seem to help.

  Thanks,

  Larry