[Seaside] Submit form with scriptaculous - callback not called

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 17:49:56 UTC 2012

OR you could attach the callback to a hidden input in the #foo form.

But, not using buttons to submit forms is bad because search engine
crawlers hit links automatically (which you probably don't want when it
comes to forms) and the information you're submitting is sent via GET
rather than POST which has security implications.

Lukas- are there other reasons to use buttons rather than links?