[Seaside] Is the community repository dead?

Sebastian Sastre sebastian at flowingconcept.com
Fri Feb 24 14:03:31 UTC 2012

Hi guys,

I was about to commit some packages under MIT in squeaksource but it seems that squeaksource.com is not allowing people to add projects anymore. When you click on "Register Project" instead of the usual form, it says "On this server, only the administrator can create new projects!"

Is that expected now? If so, we did that not even telling people about that in a blog post suggesting what to do?

Some told me to stop using it and start using ss3.gemstone.com instead. So I've registered my user and created a repo there but my commits are failing (timeout when trying to write)

Struggling with this will kill this community

please help

sebastian

o/