[Seaside] flyover popup content position

Gastón Dall' Oglio gaston.dalloglio at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 23:06:20 UTC 2012

Hi all.

I want just say something that in the example of BubbleTip is not used, but
when the elements (targets for popups) in the page are moved you should add
#calculateOnShow: true for get the popup in the correct position. I use
BubbleTip in a Carousel and when the images are moved the position of the
popup should be recalculated. See below code: first generate the carousel
and contents (images) referencing the ids of the popups, and then generate
the referenced divs of popups.

WGMPresentation>>renderContentOn: html

html unorderedList class: 'gm_presentations jcarousel-skin';
    script: (html jQuery this call: 'jcarousel' with: (Dictionary with:
'scroll' -> 3));
       with: [
           presentations doWithIndex: [ :p :i |
                html listItem
                    onClick: ( html jQuery ajax script: [ :s |
                         "do something" ] );
                     with: [
                         html image resourceUrl: p photo; altText: p title;
                              script: (html jQuery this bubbletip
                                   target: (html jQuery: '#tipPresent', p
id);
                                   deltaDirection: (i = 1 ifTrue: [ 'left']
ifFalse: [i odd ifTrue: [ 'above' ] ifFalse: [ 'down' ] ] );
                                   calculateOnShow: true) ] ] ].

 presentations do: [ :p |
     html div id: 'tipPresent', p id; style: 'display:none'; with: [
         html div with: [
             html heading level: 2; with: p title.
             html paragraph: [
                html text: p description.
                html break.
                 html text: p date ] ] ] ]

Another example is when you have a sortable list, and the items have a
popup: if you move one, then the position of the popup should be
recalculated.

In the site, see the sortable list in the play list and the carousel in the
Multimedia section:
http://grupomitai.com.ar/

Regards.