[Seaside] html5 canvas doesn't show processing.js sketch

nvr slx nvrslx at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 18 18:46:02 UTC 2012

Thanks all! Problem solved!!

I didn't notice the XMLHttpRequest error.
XMLHttpRequest cannot load http://processingjs.org/sketches/basic-example.pde. Origin http://localhost:8080 is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Origin.

When you add the processing files to a seaside file library.The processing sketches work!! Just add the .js and .pde files to a file library.

Thanks for all your help.
Much appreciated.
Jim