[Seaside] loading Seaside 3.0.6.3 in Pharo 1.4

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 20:23:45 UTC 2012

Hi,

I loaded last version of seaside into a pharo 1.4 image.
Everything looks working fine, but there a couple of fixes:

1)

KomLogger>>#attachTranscript
	self detachTheTranscript.
	^(self streams detect: [:ea | ea isTranscriptStream] ifNone: [nil])
		ifNil: [self addStream: TranscriptStream new]

"TranscriptStream" is not anymore on pharo and should be replaced with ThreadSafeTranscript

2) String>>#withBlanksTrimmed is deprecated, and now it should use #trimBoth

how can I proceed to apply this fixes into seaside (without breaking other platforms)?

cheers,
Esteban