[Seaside] Re: moving jQueryWidgetBox to ss3

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Thu Jul 5 07:59:11 UTC 2012

Hi Johan,

no problem from my side. I wanted to do that anyway - but
time is always an issue. Thanks for taking care.

I already created http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/JQueryWidgetBox.html/
and you are admin too. Take care that we have to switch
ConfigurationOfJQueryWidgetBox too which lives in

squeaksource.com/MetacelloRepository

I added all the developers that already moved to SS3 with a new
account. If you havent moved yet please create an account
on SS3 and tell us.

BTW: If you followed the way the jquery widgets are wrapped
     you will notice that it is often done the same way.

     I would like to see a "generator wizard" approach that allows
     to automatically create the packages and classes, file lib
     from a jquery widget. If anyone is interested this would
     be a nice addition.

Thx
T.