[Seaside] GoogleMaps support

dtrussardi at tiscali.it dtrussardi at tiscali.it
Wed Jul 11 16:47:48 UTC 2012

Hi,

	i'm interested to manage Google Maps with Seaside.

	For now i work with http://seaside.gemstone.com/ss/GoogleMaps

	All work fine but i found a problem into Safari and Chrome browser  ( i don't test IE ) when display a JQDialog  with GMDraggableMarkers.

	All works fine with Firewox.

	One month ago i submit  email to this list with title :	 JQuery Dialog -Extensions with GMDraggableMarkers problem.

	I port some consideration about it at the end of this e-mail.

	Now my question are:

		how i can  solve the problem ?

		can anyone give me some guidance?

		anyone work around the Google Maps seaside integration ?

	Any consideration is welcome.

	Thank,

		Dario