[Seaside] Form action problem (and defaultAction not working at all)

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 22:22:23 UTC 2012

I wonder if you are simply misunderstand what #defaultAction: does... the
default action is only triggered when the user submits the form by pressing
Return in a text field.

The test at http://localhost:8080/tests/functional/WACallbackFunctionalTestseems
to be working fine. Click in the text box and press return and you'll
see the default action callback is being executed.

All forms on the page will have the same action key, just as all links have
the same base URL. Only the names of the parameters (whether form inputs or
url parameters) change. the _k refers to the page/continuation that
generated the callbacks, so it should usually be the same for everything on
a single rendered page.

Julian