[Seaside] Re: Jquery Ajax confirm: callback problem

Joachim Tuchel (objektfabrik) jtuchel at objektfabrik.de
Fri Jul 20 06:22:42 UTC 2012

Paul,

thanks for answering.

Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me. It leaves me with a blank page on Chrome
and a text-only page containing teh html of the complete page re-rendered.  Even
if I replace the jQuery this with the concrete ID of my list, it doesn't work.

Wouldn't a POST request reload the whole page anyways?

Joachim

Paul DeBruicker <pdebruic at gmail.com> hat am 19. Juli 2012 um 17:11 geschrieben: