[Seaside] JQueryUI Tabs not working

Joachim Tuchel jtuchel at objektfabrik.de
Tue Jul 24 07:15:49 UTC 2012

HI Alejandro,

welcome, and don't worry about asking questions: most uf us here have
mroe questions than answers ;-)

The first things to check are:

* Did you add the jquery libraries to your application in the method
that calls #register:asApplicationAt: ?
* Can you see the jquery.js and other files in your browser's debugging
tools (like Firebug)?
* Does the html page contain links to your local image for the jquery
code or some location like google API's and is the machine connected to
the internet? (Don't laugh, I had a problem on my notebook on the train
and it took a while to find out why ... ;-) )
* Can you put a breaktpoint into the javascript code in your web browser
and does it fire? Again, Safari/Chrome's web tools or Firebug are an
important recommendation here.

I guess once you are through this list you either solved the problem or
at least found it and can ask more specific questions about it ;-)

Joachim