[Seaside] How to convert a 1.4 Pharo Seaside image so that it will work with seasidehosting.st

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Jul 25 21:28:24 UTC 2012

Pharo 1.4 works fine on an interpreter VM also, it's just that the one
on seasidehosting is out of date.

The rationale for using an interpreter VM would be to support pre-closure
images that may be running on that server. For a site that supports a
range of images, it would make sense to use Cog when the image format
is 6505 and an (updated) interpreter VM otherwise.

Dave