[Seaside] How to convert a 1.4 Pharo Seaside image so that it will work with seasidehosting.st

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Thu Jul 26 16:27:36 UTC 2012

Mark,

1. find out from the seasidehosting folks if they support the cogvm/pharo1.4 and if
   so what are their recommendations if not find out what combination of pharo and
   vms they actually support.
2. create packages for you app so you can save and reload your own application code
   test that out using the version of pharo/vm that you are currently using.

Let us know what you learn from the seasidehosting folks and we'll go from there.

Dale