[Seaside] [Seaside-dev] Inserting JQuerySVG plug in

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Mon Jul 30 07:22:33 UTC 2012

Hi Lorenzo,

On 29 Jul 2012, at 17:38, Lorenzo Schiavina wrote:

> I have already inserted into a JQUilayout pane the SVG standard example and
> everything is ok: the display is correct, but I am not able to set up a
> callback action.
> I suppose I have to change the standard callback of SVG example but I am not
> able to do it.

What kind of callback on which element?
It's better if you send actual code snippets of the parts that do not work so we can understand what you are doing.

> Beside that specific problem, I would like to become able to create and
> manage plugin set up and maintain them along Seaside standard, as I have lot
> of Smalltalk applications that I would like to update porting them in Web
> 2.0 and that (I hope) could be of interest for someone.

What kind of plugins are you referring to? Maybe it's best if you take a look at how the jQueryWidget library is organized and implemented. For now, still on squeaksource:http://www.squeaksource.com/JQueryWidgetBox.html (but I promised I will move it to ss3 asap). I'm sure if you browse around in that library and the implementation of the existing bindings, that you can learn how to implement other bindings.

But send us some code about your problem, so we can understand the actual problem.

best,
Johan