[Seaside] JQuery Dialog -Extensions with GMDraggableMarkers problem

dtrussardi at tiscali.it dtrussardi at tiscali.it
Fri Jun 1 09:29:23 UTC 2012

Ciao,

> Ahh. With that information I might try this:
> https://forum.jquery.com/topic/modal-dialog-and-google-maps
>
> My prior suggestion should be reverted.

I found this:

	" i solved this by setting a high zIndex on the google maps div.. works perfectly now "

I setup the rendering of the map with:

	 renderContentOn: aCanvas

		aCanvas div
			id: mapID;
			style:	'z-index: 2000';
			with: [].

		aCanvas document addLoadScript: 'if (GBrowserIsCompatible()) { ' , self loadScript , '}'.

but i don't solve the problem.

The  	loadScript 	method   is:

	^'
	var map = new GMap2(document.getElementById("' , self mapID , '"));
	var center = new GLatLng' , self gemstoneLatLong , ';
	map.setCenter(center, 13);
	var marker = new GMarker(center, {draggable: true});
	GEvent.addListener(marker, "dragstart", function() { map.closeInfoWindow(); });
	GEvent.addListener(marker, "dragend", function() { marker.openInfoWindowHtml("Just bouncing along..."); });
	map.addOverlay(marker);
	'.

A) 	Now the anomalous behavior is relative to the GEvent  dragend   when i move the marker into the map div.

	*** GEvent.addListener(marker, "dragend", function() { marker.openInfoWindowHtml("Just bouncing along..."); }); ***

	In this case the event is not  "manage" and the marker.openInfoWindowHtml("Just bouncing along..."); is not open

	A1) 	On contrary  when i move the marker outside the map canvas and release the mouse   the infoWindow is open.

B) The strange is that the GEvent  dragstart is always right manage

		*** GEvent.addListener(marker, "dragstart", function() { map.closeInfoWindow(); }); ***

	When begin the drag of the marker if InfoWindow is open it is close.

I don't understand because some GEvent  is right manage and other not 	when open maps in modals dialog with JQDialog.

Thanks for any considerations,

	Dario