[Seaside] Problem loading Seaside 3.0 in Pharo 1.4

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 14:57:29 UTC 2012

yes... Nautilus uses RPackage, and RPackage, as Nautilus, is "technology preview" (and have some issues...).
I recommend to

- load Seaside without OB (it wont break Nautilus then)
- load OB instead Nautilus
- I don't know if loading Nautilus *after* Seaside will work

(yeah... is ugly, but the only solution I have so far...)

Esteban