[Seaside] Seaside Testing Frameworks

Chris cpmbailey at btinternet.com
Sat Jun 23 12:03:50 UTC 2012

I have been looking at testing frameworks and wondered if someone could
help me in choosing one. I'm using Seaside 3.0.7 in Pharo 1.4 and have
thusfar seen Seaside-Testing, WebTester (Selenium) and an approach using
Soup + Zinc. I liked the look of Selenium as it allows for cross-browser
testing and will probably be well supported. However I haven't been able
to get it working and haven't seen anything mentioned about it since
Pharo 1.1.1. If it isn't currently being maintained, would one of the
other approaches be better?

Thanks,
Chris