[Seaside] addLoadScript not working in JQuery Tab panes

John Toohey jt at parspro.com
Sat Mar 3 20:10:46 UTC 2012

Hi,
I have a JQTabs object with four panes. I have a Comet script that I
add via addLoadScript when I create the initial tab objects, and I see
that in FireBug. However, I am now trying to add the JQUILayout script
to a single table, using a div wrapper on that pance, but the script
never shows up on the onLoad script for that page.

Stepping through the debugger, I think the Canvas that my tab's
#renderOn method gets handed is not the same as the one use to create
all the tabs. Is there a way to add onLoad scripts from inside the tab
panes?

--
~JT