[Seaside] Where are TOJQueryLibrary and TOStyleSheet?

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Tue Mar 6 00:18:07 UTC 2012

Nico,

When you update the configuration, could you do your mods in version 0.2? My tODE work is dependent upon 0.1 and would probably break if you did your changes in place ... opening 0.2 for development would be just fine as far as I'm concerned ... it looks like you did a lot of restructuring and I'm all in favor of it:)

Sebastian, I'll do a 0.1.1 that fixes up the bad references to the tODE classes ... I've yet to see your problem with the missing WAJsonCanvas, but that doesn't mean it isn't there:)

Dale