[ANN] CSS Frameworks (was Re: [Seaside] Twitter bootstrap?)

Lawrence Kellogg mac.hive at me.com
Tue Mar 13 17:44:49 UTC 2012

I tried a few. Boom, crash. I seem to be crashing on this message send:

	anHtmlRoot useIEConditionalHtmlElement.

WAHtmlRoot does not understand useIEConditionalHtmlElement. Thoughts?
Am I running the wrong version of Seaside?

I'll ignore the crash of the Twitter Bootstrap 1.4 as you say it is unsupported. That the, the hero demo, crashed
here, unheroically:

html5ShimForIE: aRoot
	aRoot if
		lessThan;
		ie9;
		do: [ aRoot script url: '//html5shim.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/html5.js' ]

with WAConditionalCommment does not understand ie9.

  Larry