[Seaside] Grease - get image directory

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs boris at deepcovelabs.com
Wed Mar 14 12:12:28 UTC 2012

I had to do something similar in VisualWorks, I doubt there will be a portable version, but you can certainly go via GRPlatform and implement removal of leading filename components to end up with a relative path for your resources, say,

String streamContents:
		[:ws |
		| components |
		components := filename components.
		(components last: components size - root)
			do: [:comp | ws nextPutAll: comp]
			separatedBy: [ws nextPut: $/]]

-Boris