[Seaside] answer: and jQuery

Bany, Michel mbany at cincom.com
Thu Mar 15 14:25:14 UTC 2012

FWIW, we have been successfully using the JQuery extensions from Nick
Ager (JQuery-Extensions-NickAger.2.mcz) in VisualWorks and I believe it
would do what you are after. It allows you to "call" a component in a
JQuery dialog and get a response object from the component when the
dialog closes. Works a bit like the now old-fashioned #lightbox: method.