[Seaside] answer: and jQuery

Robert Sirois watchlala at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 19 16:47:52 UTC 2012

Gah, sorry I was gonna give you some code! I'm putting a reminder in my phone right now for when I get home...

RS

Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 11:55:00 +0100
From: malte.grunwald at googlemail.com
To: seaside at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Subject: Re: [Seaside] answer: and jQuery

    Thank you Robert,

    I tried it the way you described, but still - it does not work.

    The Accordion will be shown, but if you click a header, no sub menu
    slides down.

    This is a really strange behaviour and I have no clue what I did
    wrong.

    Regards

    Malte