[Seaside] Re: Morphic issue with Seaside version on Lukas's build server and Metacello configurations

Nick Ager nick.ager at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 08:18:44 UTC 2012

Opps keyboard error:

----

Hi

If I download the latest Seaside build from Lukas's build server [1] and
then try to load Magritte 3 on-top using:

Gofer it
squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
   package: 'ConfigurationOfMagritte3';
   load.
ConfigurationOfMagritte3 project stableVersion load: 'Seaside'.

the result is that the Seaside control panel produces a walk-back. It seems
that the version of Morphic loaded by Metacello is incompatible with the
version used on the build server.

The walk-back stems from OBLazyListMorph>>#display:atRow:on:

It seems Metacello is loading a different version of OBLazyListMorph.

My knowledge of Morphic and Metacello is limited so I'm afraid I'm stuck.
Any thoughts?

Nick