[Seaside] Twitter Bootstrap and Magritte

Nick Ager nick.ager at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 09:55:15 UTC 2012

Hi,

Based on the new file library (see previous mail) I've started work on a
Twitter Bootstrap Magritte form renderer [1].
The repository includes the Twitter Bootstrap libraries, Twitter Bootstrap
Magritte form and component renderers and a configurable Magritte form
rendering example.

If you want to give it a spin, you'll need the latest Seaside and Magritte
3 code, as well as  the code from the repository.

I've put the sample up on seasidehosting -
http://twitterbootstrap.seasidehosting.st/

Cheers

Nick

[1] http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/TwitterBootstrap