[Seaside] Morphic issue with Seaside version on Lukas's build server and Metacello configurations

Nick Ager nick.ager at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 10:03:32 UTC 2012

Hi Lukas,

You cannot load Metacello versions on top of the images I build, because
> Metacello typically depends on old code and the images I build use the HEAD
> of everything.

Does this mean that when make a new release [1] it should be based on a
Pharo base 1.3/1.4 or from you build server? If we use builder server
images as the basis then users will have a problem using Metacello base
configurations... unless I've missed something.

Cheers

Nick

[1] http://code.google.com/p/seaside/wiki/MakeRelease