[Seaside] Twitter Bootstrap and Magritte

Nick Ager nick.ager at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 09:14:08 UTC 2012

Hi Jan,

I extended the code a little with a subclass of MAReport so you can use
> Bootstrap to style your tables/reports. Including the pagination controls.

Thanks that's a fantastic addition. I've updated

> I am working on a web application that is based on jQueryUI and the
> Blueprint CSS Framework. Perhaps I can replace Blueprint with Bootstrap. It
> seems that Bootstrap has a lot more to offer than Blueprint. I think I will
> still need jQueryUI for the datepicker and dialog controls.

Bootstrap supports dialogs - which it calls modals ->
Last time I looked they were not as functional JQueryUI dialogs though
bootstrap is developing so quickly that if it doesn't do what you need now,
it could soon...

BTW: I integrated the JQueryUI date picker with Magritte -
see MAJQDateInputComponent in Magritte-JQuery of