[Seaside] Making generated links more understandable

Lawrence Kellogg mac.hive at me.com
Tue Mar 27 12:53:25 UTC 2012

On Mar 26, 2012, at 1:06 PM, Lawrence Kellogg wrote:

> Thanks Lukas and Phillipe.
>
>  It looks like this:
>
> updateUrl: aUrl
> 	super updateUrl: aUrl.
> 	aUrl addToPath: self class name
>
> will give me what I want. What do you think? Any drawbacks to doing this?

  I'll respond to my own question. ;-) Well, the above change works ok in my local environment with Pharo, but when I apply this change to my GLASS instance, all of my CSS and images do not get served. Does this change somehow effect how Seaside with an nginx front-end finds resources in the /var/www/glass directory? I'm not sure what is going on…

  Regards,

  Larry