[Seaside] Generating text with some magic anchor

dtrussardi at tiscali.it dtrussardi at tiscali.it
Mon May 7 16:43:54 UTC 2012

Ciao,

	i need to rendering text based on fixed string but with some dynamic reference.

	For example a string with  anchor relative to href for email link :

			'Send  a e-mail to: ',  ...................... ' for exception.'

	I can generate it with specific 	renderContentOn: html

		html text: 'Send  a e-mail to: '.

		(html anchor)
			attributeAt: 'href' put: 'mailto:', info at onsite.info; with: 'e-mail'.
		html text: 'for exception.'

	but because i have some different text with some  link scattered  into self

	i'm interested to solve it with some magic reference when generating the text.

	I think something similar to:	    html withLineBreaks:  self text

	Anyone have any idea on how resolve, set  the question ?

	Thank,

		Dario