[Seaside] SSO - CAS Client in Smalltalk ?

Cédrick Béler cdrick65 at gmail.com
Fri May 11 12:18:54 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I'd like to develop some web apps for our university but one prerequisite is to use the Central Authentication Service [1]. It's an open source authentication service and I wonder if somebody has ever worked with it and if there are any client available. Do you have any experience and/or pointers ?

If not, I may dog into the protocol and see what I can do. I've spotted PHP implementation and also Ruby [2].

I think that could be a nice addition to Zinc even if not as widespread as OAuth/OpenID stuffs.

TIA

Cédrick

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Authentication_Service
[2] https://github.com/rubycas/rubycas-client