[Seaside] JQ accordion with Time now

dtrussardi at tiscali.it dtrussardi at tiscali.it
Mon May 14 08:30:57 UTC 2012

Thank Paul,

> First option is set the accordion body to an empty div with an id e.g.:
>
> 	html div id:'accordion-body'
>
> and change the link to load the accordion body with the current time from the server when clicked:
>
> 	html anchor
> 		onClick:(html jQuery id:'accordion-body') load html:[:h | self renderAccordionBody: h];
> 		with: name
>
> and
>
> 	renderAccordionBody:html
> 		html text: Time now asString
> 		html break.
> 		html paragraph: description

This is my case where i use  	 Time now asString  	only as example for test  dynamic rendering of smalltalk data.

Your solution work, but  the rendering create a  ' flicker ' because when i click on the accordion header anchor ( several times )

	the system first rendering the hold accordion body data 	and after rendering the update data generating by onClick: load

	Ciao,

		Dario