[Seaside] Sending data through POST or PUT, with nginx

Lawrence Kellogg mac.hive at me.com
Mon May 14 11:03:27 UTC 2012

Hello,
  Do I need to do anything special to enable sending data for POST or PUT
requests to a WARequestHandler in Seaside? Something in nginx.conf?
GETs have been working fine for me.

  My client app is sending a POST, with data, but nginx shows no
data and the value in the dictionary fields shows nil for that entry.
Perhaps the POST should be a PUT, but still, I don't get any data.

  Also, is there some way to put a halt in a subclass of WARequestHandler
so that I can get a continuation that I can debug? Halts just seem to
throw a message to the log, but not pop up a continuation.

  Regards,

  Larry