[Seaside] Lowering the entry barrier for REST style access

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Mon May 14 20:00:51 UTC 2012

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 8:30 PM, Julian Fitzell <jfitzell at gmail.com> wrote:
> I can't tell for sure, but this *sounds* like it's related to work I was
> playing with at ESUG last year. There were two parts:
>  1) Making session continuations into request handlers. This is implemented
> in the 3.1 repository. A new render loop can thus be easily started by
> creating a new request handler and delegating to it or registering it in a
> dispatcher or registry.

I though about that too. But I haven't yet figured out the details.
Should it be an application, a registry or something else? In which
object should the request hander cache be an in which the REST
methods? I guess we should experiment.

Also, I'm a bit worried about our senders of #application :-(

Cheers
Philippe