[Seaside] Out of date ConfigurationOfMagritte?

Daniel Lyons fusion at storytotell.org
Wed May 23 22:32:20 UTC 2012

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 12:06:14AM +0200, Guillermo Polito wrote:
> - OB
>       Does it really depend on OB?  or it is just a way to download
> everything in one shot?

I'm using Pharo 1.4.

The OB dependency is also there for ConfigurationOfSeaside30-NickAger.373.

I also find this puzzling. It also seems to mean that if you load
Nautilus before Seaside, Seaside won't load, but if you load Seaside
first, then you can load Nautilus. I haven't tested beyond that point
though.

--
Daniel Lyons