[Seaside] Twitter Bootstrap and Magritte

Gastón Dall' Oglio gaston.dalloglio at gmail.com
Tue May 29 11:53:01 UTC 2012

You're welcome.

The changes I made was very simples, only change some markups, so that only
there some visually changes, but is really good see how now layout respond
to browser size changes. And of course could be used ton of twbs's
characteristic in blog templates, without be required make Pier's wrappers
for jquery plugins, directly pier's widget with twbs markup.
I guess that for really change to twbs some deep cleanup is need is Pier,
in css and markup, let us know if we can help.
Definitively, twbs will be that I use for Pier templates :)

Regards.