[Seaside] Re: I have a problem with removing the Development Toolbar

Helene Bilbo thereluctantprogrammer at fastmail.fm
Fri Nov 2 12:14:40 UTC 2012

Paul DeBruicker wrote
> That should remove them.  It sounds like a bug related to this issue:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/seaside/issues/detail?id=608
>
> Are the applications that retain the developer toolbar the default
> applications  or applications you've (or some other package) has created?

It occures on both kinds of applications. You can reproduce it with a
current One-Click-Image for Seaside 3.0.7 on Pharo from seaside.st with just
the standard applications that come preloaded with this image.

The issue you point to seems promising, though :) I already experimented
with WAAdmin clearConfigurationCaches, but that does not do the job.

I am not yet familiar with the internals of Seaside. I will start looking at
it over the weekend..

Thank you for the hints!

Helene.