[Seaside] Re: I have a problem with removing the Development Toolbar

Yanni Chiu yanni at rogers.com
Fri Nov 2 17:35:49 UTC 2012

On 02/11/12 11:05 AM, Paul DeBruicker wrote:

> WADispatcher default handlers do: [ :each | WADispatcher default
> unregister: each ].
>

> which removes all of the applications that are installed in the image
> and then you can re-initialize your own applications so you only have
> the apps you're interested in to fix.

My build script was using:

   WADispatcher default withDescendantsDo: [...]

to remove unwanted entries. Just yesterday, I fixed it to accumulate the
entries to be removed, and then remove them after the traversal. I
finally figured out that removing entries while doing the
#withDescendantsDo: traversal would cause some entries to be missed.
(I.e. don't remove collection entries, while traversing that same
collection). It used to work in Seaside 3.0 though.

I think the approach of removing everything, then adding back the
entries you need, is what I'll do in future.