[Seaside] jQuery component rendering by interval

Joachim Tuchel jtuchel at objektfabrik.de
Thu Nov 15 04:31:32 UTC 2012

hi bob,

I guess you should add to the script a jquery expression that causes some component to be replaced with the contents of the rendering. So either this part is missing in your snippet or it`s really missing. The ajax call is made to re server, but you dont use the results.

Look at senders of load or replace....

Joachim