[Seaside] HTML5 and RenderLoopContinuation

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 21:55:51 UTC 2012

Oh sure I just meant that if that's what it takes to actually emit valid html5 pages from within seaside then maybe it should/could be part of the #beHtml5 method in the default Seaside-HTML5 package so everyone can use it without  having to find this thread.

I just don't know enough to be able to discern whether the changes to the root you posted cover everything that needs to be done or not.

Anyways. Thanks for posting it