[Seaside] slow picture loading

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Sat Nov 24 08:19:28 UTC 2012

Hi Doru,

Use Chrome and open the developer tools before loading the page.
There is a timeline view which tells you exactly what the browser is doing.
That should enable you to find out why it's slow.

I tried it on your website and I got a javascript error while trying to inspect the loading of the page: a reference to undefined because jQuery is not included.
This might have something to do with it.

Johan