[Seaside] slow picture loading

James Foster Smalltalk at JGFoster.net
Mon Nov 26 04:11:50 UTC 2012

Hi Doru,

How many resources do you have loading from the same site? Once I had a problem in which Apache was configured (by default) to only provide ten (10) items per second to the same client. I believe this was an attempt to avoid a denial-of-service attack. When I changed Apache to allow 30 items per second then my site loaded much faster.

James