[Seaside] slow picture loading

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 04:28:19 UTC 2012

I suspect James has the answer but you might also consider doing the
following:

-Add expires headers for the images in Apache and people will only have
to download them once.

-Apache 2.2.8 was released Jan 19, 2008 so I'd definitely spend time
upgrading to the latest stable version just to get the security
vulnerability fixes.