[Seaside] Re: How to migrate a VW-Application to Seaside

Stephan Eggermont stephan at stack.nl
Mon Nov 26 11:11:40 UTC 2012

Hi Josef

Without knowing more about your specific situation, I would start adding some
small reporting/presentation part to your application. This would allow you to
get to know Seaside in a way that can directly add value to your system.

There are several things to investigate and try out before committing to
port the whole system to the web:
- SeaBreeze
- Amber
- jQuery with jQuery-Mobile and Twitter bootstrap

If you provide some more info on your goals and needs, we can be more specific.
(whole application vs reporting only, mobile needs, graphical performance needed,
amount of data moved around etc.)

Stephan