[Seaside] Re: Is seaside supporting google maps API?

marten itlists at schrievkrom.de
Tue Oct 2 15:46:38 UTC 2012

Nice stuff and it worked out of the box - when I removed the code with the
APIKey.

But I have a problem I can not solve: All the examples work as expected -
but then I tried to call those examples from another page they do not work.

I've a simple JQM class with only this rendering method, but when pressing
the button I only get this waiting progress icon and it does not work.

   html div
	  jqmHeader;
	  jqmTheme: 'b';
	  with: [
		 html heading
		  	jqmTheme: 'b';
			with: DateAndTime now asString.

			html anchor
				jqmIcon: 'info';
				jqmIconNoText;
				callback: [self show: GMControlSimple  new ];
				with: 'Info'.

			].