[Seaside] Re: Is seaside supporting google maps API?

Marten Feldtmann itlists at schrievkrom.de
Tue Oct 2 19:10:43 UTC 2012

I've noticed, that the Google Component has

updateRoot: anHtmlRoot

   super updateRoot: anHtmlRoot.
   anHtmlRoot javascript
     url: 'https://maps.google.com/maps/api/js?sensor=false'.

which is actually not put in the header and/or not executed. As I
understand the code above: it loads additional javascript stuff.

When I put this in the header (like jquery, jquery.css and jqm.js in my
first component) actually I get some output.

Marten