[Seaside] object validation pattern?

sergio_101 sergio.rrd at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 14:39:51 UTC 2012

hey, all..

i was wondering what the current best practice is for handling object
validation..

how do we define if an object is valid, and if not, what happens to
that object?

with my current day job framework, the validity of an item is directly
tied to the model. if you try to save an invalid object, it fails.

i know we can use magritte for this,  but this seems a little heavy
weight of a solution for something i need at all times.

is there a best practice or anything on how to handle this?

thanks!

--
----
peace,