[Seaside] Re: twitter bootstrap update

Yanni Chiu yanni at rogers.com
Mon Oct 15 17:54:32 UTC 2012

On 15/10/12 8:07 AM, Gastón Dall' Oglio wrote:

> Is anyone interested in making websites with Pier and TwitterBootstrap?

I looked at TwitterBootstrap a while back, but I was put off by the use
of "less" for customization, and by the limited components/widgets. But,
looking now, it looks very polished (but still uses "less").

> I've done some weird experiments could post :). For example this site:
> http://matafuegosphl.com.ar/

Interesting site. Is that done with Pier and TwitterBootstrap? Did you
have to modify Pier at all, or could you just make do with all the hooks
provided by Pier & Magritte?

--
Yanni