[Seaside] Re: object validation pattern?

Stephan Eggermont stephan at stack.nl
Tue Oct 16 11:58:14 UTC 2012

In Deltawerken the Validation rules are a domain concern.
Most validators are defined in the class side field definitions.
How to apply them is decided when building a ui component.
That allows generating javascript for client-side validation
as well as server side checks before commit, or while doing
bulk-loads. At ESUG I heard about using the unit tests for
validation. Sounds like a good idea, and I hope to find some
time to try that.

Stephan