[Seaside] I have a problem with removing the Development Toolbar

Helene Bilbo thereluctantprogrammer at fastmail.fm
Sat Oct 27 09:20:33 UTC 2012

I posted this on Stackoverflow
(http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13075919/correctly-removing-development-toolbar-in-seaside),
but as there were no answers, i repost it here. I think it may be a bug?

In order to disable the Development Toolbar at the bottom of my Seaside
applications i did execute, as the Seaside Book says:

WAAdmin applicationDefaults
    removeParent: WADevelopmentConfiguration instance

Which does what it says - BUT only about half of the registered applications
take notice that their parent is gone.

The other half shows still the Toolbar and the Configuration site for these
applications still shows:

Root Decoration Classes: WAToolDecoration [inherited]

and only after i click one time at Configure (Root Decoration Classes), the
next screen shows

Available: WAToolDecoration, Current: (empty)

and so i click nothing else but OK, and the Toolbar is finally gone.