[Seaside] Read the browser size

Joachim Tuchel jtuchel at objektfabrik.de
Tue Oct 30 13:06:17 UTC 2012

Hi,

judging from the snippet you provide, the AJAX call is never performed
because there is no event it is registered with, like onClick or such.
AFAIK, there is no use in simply adding an AJAX in a plain
renderContentOn: method.

So you should try first to add a button or link and bind your Ajax to
its onClick: just to see if that is any better. Then you need to find
out if you can bind the Ajax call to an onLoad by using updateRoot: or
similar.

HTH

Joachim